Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Shooter’s Choice 15ml FP-10 Lubricant Elite
- Reduces friction and wear
- Protecting against rust and corrosion
- Removing carbon, lead and powder fouling
- Eliminates most lubrication related malfunctions
- Temperature Operating Range: -9°c to +260°c
- Contains the additive MT-10 Metal Treatment
How To Use This Product:
- Remove all ammunition from firearm.
- Clean: carbon, lead and powder fouling by applying Shooter’s Choice FP-10 Lubricant Elite liberally to bronze brush, push through bore 10 times, wet patch bore, repeat this procedure until clean patch is achieved. Clean action with FP-10 using a nylon bristle brush, wipe clean with patch or cloth.
- Lubricate: Apply FP-10 sparingly to all moving parts and wear surfaces. Work action several times to displace FP-10 into bearing surfaces.
- Protect: against rust and corrosion by applying FP-10 liberally to a soft clean cloth and coat all metallic surfaces. Finish by using a clean dry patch or cloth to remove excess FP-10.